Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2014

FH&W and Mindjammer arrived in print

English products = english language, I guess I will switch my blog-language with the described product.

Today, my newest lulu-shipment arrived - Fantastic Heroes & Witchery. More than 400 pages of old school goodness - I might even switch from C&C to FH&W, after I had time for a deeper look into the book. On the first glance, it looks great, it is extensively illustrated and has a bunch of rules for almost everything one can imagine.

The Lulu print looks good, the back of the book is not completely centered, as you can see in the first picture.

One can download the PDF for free, but I preferred the dead-tree-edition.




Another new book of the last days: Mindjammer. Looks good, reads interesting, but it is a HUGE book, so I will take a while to even skim through it.



The third one - Pathfinder - is just for size-comparison :-).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen